Friday, October 06, 2006

Just around the corner


Well, today I had my official last appointment for baby Sparks #4. I was secretly hoping my doctor would delivery me today! I am so ready. I think it is almost easier to go in and have this baby on a whim verses thinking I need to accomplish all these things before Monday arrives.
But no matter what, it will be perfect.
The kids went with me today and wore their scrubs. I don't think I will have everyone at the hospital with me once the baby is born, so I wanted to get a picture of the kids with my/our doctor before the baby arrived. Our nurse gave them all masks and they loved them. I might keep Anabelle's on her to keep her a little quieter. Chloe asked why the doctor wears the mask..I said, "If he sneezes, he won't sneeze on the baby!" So she spent the rest of the time sneezing! What a hoot.

I still can't believe we are having a baby next week. It seems less real then when we had Chloe or the twins.
I guess that day it will be very real!
We still don't know if we are having Luke or Mary Poppins(those are the names Chloe has come up with).
I still get nervous thinking about having this baby. Only because I am already wanting to make sure he/she is just fine. And of course thinking about my other kids and how they will be doing. I also think about my health and how it greatly impacts my children and husband. So of course I want the best from my doctor on delivery day!

I continue to be led to the following verses:

"Proverbs 3:5-8 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD
and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."

Rom 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may
overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Well, until "birth day!"

No comments: