Thursday, September 28, 2006

A week and a half


I can't believe that we just have a little over a week until baby #4 gets here.
Oh I just heard a huge crash in the toy closet. The dogs just came running. I don't hear any crying so I am going to assume everyone is ok.
Sorry....Going on..
Oh I just heard another...Dogs going to check it out... No one crying. Ok, I think everyone is still ok. I think I will have a huge mess to pick up later. But it can wait until Grey's is over tonight!

So, what was I saying... Oh yes, a little over a week left. See this is why this pregnancy has flown by...I can't think of one thing for more then a minute:) Before I knew it, I was 7 months pregnant!

So, this baby has a room that is a little set up. I do love walking past it(the only room I have down stairs) because it just looks peaceful. I pulled some boy clothing out and put in the armoire as "wash these if we have a boy and bring to the hospital." Now I need to pull the girl clothing out of the huge "0-3month bucket" and do the same.

I have everything written down in regards to the other kids and the plan for them. I don't think I have missed anything. I hope not. I even started to pack my bag. I never did this with the other kids. I guess I am hoping maybe this baby will arrive a little earlier if I do all this:) Ya right:) I am 37 weeks now. A week ago the baby was measuring around 6lbs 11ounces. So. If I remember right we should be close to 7.5 lbs now. Or maybe 7. All I know is I feel like this kid is about 11 lbs!

The weather is beautiful and I sure hope baby's birthday is perfect outside like it is today!
Tomorrow is my 2nd to last appt! I can't believe it. We are going to go out and get the "things" we are missing or realize we needed and never had. I really can't imagine we need too much.

No comments: