Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some fun things going on in Baby Corbin's World





Well, it is 6am and I am awake. I will probably fall asleep while typing in a few minutes!
This little guy is so sweet. He is a terrific eater which is fantastic! Hopefully he will stay this way! Today he is wearing his adorable. He is wearing his OSU baby cap and socks today! Aunt GiGi scored with daddy when she gave Corbin that little gift! I must say he looks good, at least as a fan!
Some great things I want to share are:
1) Chloe will tell you his name is Luke or Corbin Roy Luke Sparks. She really wanted to name him Luke.
2) Chloe was holding and rocking Corbin and I told her I needed to take him and feed him. She looked up at me and very seriously said, "But I want to feed him with my chest!" The room got silent with big grins on our faces.
4) Laurel took inventory on what was up his left nostril!

Well, we will have more fun in the next few days.
Thank you for your continued prayers and calls.

1 comment:

Mom N' Dad said...

Congrats guys! Now the big question is going to be which girl, Allie or Brooke, will he take to the 2024 Prom?

Brandy and Chad