Sunday, October 15, 2006

Home from the hospital

You can see me online:)
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=0U5V5D5H7P

password is sparks

Wow! I feel like we were at the hospital forever! We did have an extended stay bc mom wasn't feeling well at all on our day we were suppose to leave. I tried to get the nurse to let us leave that night but she insisted that the dr said no. It was for the best bc I woke up the next day feeling so much better. I am sure if I had been at home, I wouldn't have had the chance to rest like I needed to. In fact I know! We came home on Saturday. What a crazy day. I remember thinking how life was crazy when we brought Chloe, our first home. Ya right. We came home to figuring out soccer transportation, a birthday party and 2 crazy little twins! But with the help of my wonderful family and friends it all fell into place just fine.

Laurel and Anabelle were very excited to see us. They are so funny. They love to look at Corbin in his cradle. I do have to be careful of what the put in there. Anabelle is insistent on feeding him! I found a graham cracker in there! Laurel like to pat his head(well, when she isn't trying to pick his nose). Chloe wants to hold him so bad. That poor little girl asks every minute if she can hold him. She broke out and with a bad case of eczema and the pediatrician said she shouldn't hold him until it clears, like 10 days. Oh my goodness. It is like torture. I am going to have my heart broken as a mother many times, I can already tell. I hate seeing my kids suffer when it isn't their fault!

Corbin is great. He sleeps great and doesn't cry. The other 3 kids didn't cry much, but you better believe we always had a pacifier in reach. Corbin is just laid back. He only cried when daddy takes too long changing his diaper. Which brings me to that topic. Going from 3 girls in diapers to a boy is a TOTALLY different ball game. This little turkey loves to pee on dad. Of course what do I do, I laugh:)

We had some friend and family that wanted to see Corbin the last few days, and I apologize for having to say no. I was just not feeling well at all. So please forgive me and know that it means a lot to us that you wanted to see him and us. Hopefully we will enter the world again soon:) Now it is a logistical issue:) But I love logistics, so I am sure I will figure a plan out soon! Fred has been amazing as always with the kids. I can't complain about his help. Mom has been a slave to us already, but we repay her by letting her hold Corbin:)

Love,
Fred, Corbin and the Sparks girls:)

No comments: