Monday, June 16, 2008

SHAMU!!!!!!!!!!!111

Then Shamu! Yes, Shamu! I think that was about when Corbin fell asleep on Uncle Neal’s lap. We changed the kids into bathing suites for that show. We thought we would take them to the splash park area afterwards. Aunt Ginny picked the perfect “splash zone” area for everyone to sit. Mom kept looking at me, in a very…”Why are we sitting here” way. Corbin was crashed out, so I decided he would probably cry hysterically if he woke up to cold water thanks to Shamu. I took him, still asleep to the top of the area, to sit and watch the show. I have never seen my mom move so fast, as to follow me. Of course only to make sure I was ok, pregnant and caring 30 lbs of boy on my hip. Right!
Once the show was over we met the rest of our group outside. The kids thought it was so “Punny” as Laurel would say, that Shamu got them wet. Of course the little girls didn’t think it was “punny” while it happened!

No comments: