Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Dr. Seuss Book: Oh the Surprises you Know!




Based on actual events from 6/17/08:

Oh the surprises you know. The surprises you've met..
But how do you know the surprises you'll get?

It starts with an "Ohhhh!" and ends with an "What!"
Some from their mouth, and some their bu&&!

Surprises can be very very loud! Like a jet plane from above!
Surprises can be very very quiet! Like sweet kisses of love!

They can come with beauty, like flowers in vase!
Or they can come stinking...making you green in the face!

Today I'll have a surprise different then you!
Don't ask for the same one...believe me you have no clue!

Mine came in the form of silent and sneaky!
It came from a little red head and it sure was freaky!

Off to our vacation Bible school we go..so excited to wear a pink bow!
The day started off just at fun as could be! But then it was dark..there was no sun to see!

That little red head of mine.. sure had a good time. She got to ride the little train, but it was the look on her face that was the tale tale sign!
It appears she had been "holding out" for days on end... but now it was time...I hope you were not down wind!

I got a little tap, it wasn't too much.. a need for a mommy's special touch...

I arrived in her class wanting to see her look so sweet! But it wasn't the case... not from her neck to her feet!
Apparently it was a soothing little ride that made the final push, and it made it all come out her tiny little tush!

From her sweet little shoulders down to her fat little toes... my little red head had way more then a runny nose!

50 wipes used, the filth was finally defused!
A change of clothes from a sweet little friend... oh but that isn't the end...

A wash of the hair... this mess was every where!
We finally were clean...but the surprise we have seen!
Can such a little person produce such mass....and have to do it during her Bible class!

I imagine she feels 100% more free....but next time I hope she just has a little TT!

So that is the surprise I got today! My surprise has been thrown away!
My surprise giver is still around....But I sure hope her next surprise is never ever found!


No comments: