Monday, June 16, 2008










Everyone, sound asleep. Corbin got to sleep in the same room with Laurel and Anabelle. All of them in their pack and plays. Fred and I heard him squawking at an early hour. Finally, I went in the room and he was laughing so hard. I think he thought it was so funny to see those crazy girls in cagesJ Laurel told me bubba was awake loud. Anabelle just told me he was loud. Not sure that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black!
We finally got ourselves together and downstairs for breakfast. We surprised daddy with more presents and cards for father’s day! The kids sang happy father’s day and happy birthday to him! It was fun. We checked out, Corbin left with Ninny, GiGi and Uncle Neal. Fred and I took the girls and headed to New Braunsfels to have a day of fun at Schlitterbaugn. We have never been to this one, only the one in Padre. TOTALLY different ball game. Not just the lay out of the place, but the entire thing. Let’s put it this way… This was no “Hawaiian Falls”. I totally forgot this is all based around a river, based around a college town, based around drinking, based around… you get the picture.
Different group of water park goers!
It took me a minute to think of how to answer some of the questions I was going to get… “Why does he have drawings on his back and arms and head and neck”~ Well, he must have gotten into his markers. And they don’t wash off, that is why we don’t draw on ourselves.
“Why does he have earrings on his chesteses?” ~ Well, they must have moved when they were piercing his ears!
“Why does he want his ears pierced?” ~ Well, maybe it was Halloween and he was dressing up like a pirate!

Ahhh, the list goes on! Actually, I was surprised at how little I was asked! I wanted to ask ?s!

So once we got it all figured out, we got in the park. The kids had to walk forever before they got to any water. They were really troopers! And they had so much fun!
We really only road one ride, the Raging Rapids(aka lazy river). They had fun, and watching them be excited with a gush of water was hilarious!

No comments: