Monday, December 18, 2006

Ginger Bread House Party at 10 weeks old











Corbin is 10 weeks old. I can't believe it. He is such a big boy! And so darn cute. It is nice having a sweet baby in the house when everyone else is acting like spoiled children! I think when you are the baby of the family, you probably are seen as an angel. I mean, he doesn't talk back. He doesn't go up the stairs when he is not suppose to. He doesn't take toys away. He doesn't go on the big slide in the backyard wihtout mommy. He doesn't eat dog poop(oh...yes...that would be my sweet Anabelle!). He smiles at me even when it is the middle of the night and I look like crud! I think I am going to make him my mamma's boy so he will never leave me:)
We had another busy weekend! L&A got their second flu shot on Saturday morning. I felt so bad for them. They were so giddy on our way to the dr office. They had no idea. I got them hashbrowns afterwards and they were pretty happy.
Chloe had her cousin Ella Kate spend the night. It is amazing to see how excited she is when Ella walks in the door. I took them to see Charlotte's Web. They loved it. I did, too. And I cried! Corbin has been sleeping every well. From about 10-5:30. Saturday night he went till 7:30. How great is that!
Hopefully tomorrow he will have more of a boy room then a girl room. Mom is almost done with his bumper pads. We had our second annual Ginger Bread House party. The kids really enjoy it. So do the mom's. We get to visit! L&A were pesky as they just wanted to eat the candy! Corbin was perfect as always!

No comments: