Thursday, December 14, 2006

9 weeks old...Christmas around the corner



We have had a busy few weeks. Chloe turned 4, had a birthday party, we saw Santa, Corbin slept 7 hours, he is smiling, and Laurel and Anabelle... Well...A picture says a thousand words....As Chloe would say..."They are a mess"

Life is pretty good in the Sparks house. I made my first outing to the mall with all 4 kids yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought. We got there around 11:30 and the girls played with the train table at the book store. Chloe and I sat on the floor with Corbin and read some books. We went to buy Charolettes Web. Headed to the food court to eat. I was truly impressed with myself. I had lunch in front of each kid and bottle ready for Corbin in record time! Then of course, off to the play area. That is where people kept double taking. You could tell the were counting the kids and trying to figure it out. Of course the girls all matched, so it was obvious they went together. After that we made a few stops for gifts. Let me tell you Bath and Body Works has everything at stroller little hand level. I looked in the stroller before we left and Anabelle has collected a few things we didn't buy! I was so glad I caught it before they caught me!
The entire time Corbin was just smiling and cooing. What a happy little boy, considering a life full of girls!

1 comment:

Mom N' Dad said...

that picture of the twins is priceless! I think I might just take EVERYTHING out of the girls room now so we won't ever walk into that type "tornado" Have a Merry Christmas!
Chad, Brandy, Allie & Brooke