Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas and 11 weeks old!!!










We had a wonderful Christmas...It is amazing to see Chloe understand that Christmas is not just lots of gifts...but Jesus Christ being born into this world!
That being said, I did hear the occasional, "Are there any more presents for me?"
She is only 4!
Corbin is so sweet. He is smiling all the time and giggles a little bit..
The girls were all crowded around his carrier the other day and were able to get him to smile. Laurel was loving it!
All 3 babies have been fighting colds. It has been pretty yucky in our house lately! The girls are finally over it, but poor Corbin is still fighting it off. We have been to the dr 3 times in one week! But even when he feels his worst, he is still smiling. And sleeping! This blog is so late bc I have to do one of the worst things in the world(in my book)...I have to wake a sleeping baby! Yes, Corbin has been sleeping 9 hours. And now I have to wake him up to give him a breathing treatment...Hopefully this will just be a few nights...but then I hope he doesn't get use to it! Anyway, I hope you all are doing terrific and the New Year brings lots of happiness!

No comments: