Monday, May 21, 2007

Finally a new camera


Well, for mother's day I got a new camera! Finally I can send pictures again! I am sure some of you are so thrilled about that:)
Anyway, this week has been fun so far:)
My dear friend Traci sent out an email that went something like this:

Just when I didn’t think it could get any better…..

We are have a fundraising luncheon today at 11:30 for Senator and Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain. I’ve already talked to two news stations this morning. Watch for me on C-Span!!!

Here is the thing, no one here is excited or thinks it’s cool except me and the secretary. In fact, on the party planning sheet, the catering director had his name wrong and in our staff meeting I asked it if was for “the John McCain” and no one knew who I was talking about.


I sent her this in response:
Wow...you lead a more exciting life then me. My day started at 3am. Chloe screamed for Fred bc she was throwing up. He had her in the shower, letting me stay in bed. at 3:10 I heard Laurel cry. I ran in there and she was puking as well! I walked her into the bathroom and handed her to Fred. I went back in her room to change her crib sheet. The next thing I know at 3:15 Anabelle is throwing up! Seriously. By the time I took her in the bathroom to Fred I was laughing. He wanted me to go check on Corbin. So I head down the stairs only to miss, by an inch, the poo Barney has left us! Great! Corbin was fine. I moved his monitor into his crib, so I could hear anything. I got everyone's sheets changed and got back in my room and all 3 girls were in my bed! We got everyone back in their rooms and Laurel puked again, just before hitting the sheets. i was thankful for that. changed her jammies again and got her in bed. Anabelle then woke us up 10 minutes later bc she puked again. Got her cleaned and back in bed. Laurel again when she got up at 8. Anabelle and Laurel at 9:30. I will keep you posted. Needless to say i didn't make it in the office and L&A are in diapers. Everyone is happy though. In fact A just came to be with her bathing suit top on!
Enjoy your luncheon! Think of me...
Here is a pic of my sick babies

No comments: