Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And I fell out of the Bed

At 6:40 this morning I heard a thud! Then I heard Chloe crying! In my sleep induced state, I ran into her room. She was so precious. Just lying on the bed crying. She was crying so hard she couldn't even tell me what had just happened. Finally she perked up when I said she could get in my bed and watch some cartoons. She never gets to get in our bed! So she told me she fell out of her bed! She said she was asleep! She was still upset about it so I peaked in there from my bathroom, and said, "You are just like Mrs. Leonard!" She slowly started to smile! A little bit later I walked by her again and said, "Good morning Mrs. Leonard!" She said, "I am not Mrs. Leonard!" and then started to giggle! Finally when we were about to head down stairs to breakfast she told me, "You have to tell Mrs. Leonard I fell out of my bed just like her! It will make her feel better!" So, Kristi...if you are still scarred from that event...you are now in good company! Chloe didn't even have on silky pjs!
Love you!

To those who don't know the story....In college Kristi literally fell out of her top bunk bed, above me, and on to the hard wood floor. It was about time for am classes(not that it really mattered). She had on silky Green and White polka dot pjs. We were both stunned, but she was ok! I felt the window that morning and it was freezing so we decided class was optional. We took the option:) This has become one of Chloe's favorite stories to hear...I leave out the class optional part though! And any liquids that might have been possibly involved the night before!

No comments: