Monday, May 07, 2007

An email from my Mom

My last 30 minutes. Laurel and Anabelle were really fussy and fighting. I was trying to feed Corbin his lunch. Saw a drop of blood on the floor – couldn't figure out where it came from – laurel walked in the kitchen with blood running down her leg. It was from a scab that opened. Was cleaning it up. Anabelle got into Corbin's squash and got it all over her dress. Put a band aid on Laurel – Anabelle wanted one – then Laurel then Anabelle – gave the band aid box to Chloe and told her to put them on them. A lady came from Custer Road to pick up some crosses I was donating. Bear was wild – was trying to put him outside before I let her in – he wouldn’t budge and really bared his teeth at me and growled so I dragged him into the front bedroom. Had nice conversation with the lady. But now I have 2 down and 2 to go!!!!!

No comments: