Sunday, February 25, 2007

Trip to Denver















My Valentine's Day was spent with Corbin! We left for Denver(his first trip) On Wednesday morning. The girls were all crying as Corbin and I got out of the car at the airport. I fet bad! But I knew they were in good hands with Ninny!
Corbin stayed in the "front pack" all day at the airport, except on the plane. He was so funny and LOVED being held and getting ALL of my attention. I loved it as well. I never get to be with any of my kids for that long, alone! It was a great Valentine's gift! Our big adventure was so we could meet Camdyn! That is our newest cousin! He is the baby of the family now! (ok, by 3 months). This is the first time my sister has had a baby after me! It was so fun to see him and hold him. I already forgot what it was like to have a little infant in the house! His brothers, Evan and Grant are getting so big. They amaze me and are very loving brothers. And his sister, Ally, or Baby Ally as Chloe calls her is so cute. A Princess among Princes! She was funny around Corbin.
Emily(my sister) and I had a chance to visit in between all of the everyday needs of the kids! But it was still a terrific visit! We are all, yes, all 6 of us going in a few weeks! Yikes!
That might drive anyone to drinkin!

No comments: