Monday, February 12, 2007

4 months/ 19 months/ 4 years


Ahhh! I cannot believe Corbin is 4 months old! It has flown flown flown by! He is a DOLL!!! I seriously could not have asked for a more precious little baby.
Buhbuh, as he is effectionately called by his sisters, is a happy and healthy little guy. He weighed in at 18lbs 4 ounces! I was floored. The twins are only 27 lbs, and Chloe 31! So, I think by the time he is 1 he will pass them all up! He will need to just to protect himself. Every once in a while I will bust some short girl in my house trying to climb in his swing or carrier with him. He laughs at them non stop. He has no idea they could hurt him:)
Feeding him is a challenge....either L&A are trying to help me, or he is just cracking up at me. I have to turn my head the other way so he will stop smiling and eat! He wakes up around 6:30 every morning and tells us some long serious story that we have no idea what it is all about. By 6:45 he is usually back asleep until I muster the energy to get him up and fed at 7:15. Life in our house is all about the 5 minute increments. I think after the kids are older, I could write a book, "My life, My day in 5 minutes!" Then around 7:30 Chloe appears on the stairs. Once I finish with Corbin around 7:40, I head upstairs to get, "The sisters", as we refer to them, up. Down for breakfast. Corbin gets ready while the girls eat. Off to school and all over again!
But I love it! I love my craziness! One thing I crack up at is this ?...."Do you have a nanny?" No, I have a Ninny(Chloe calls my mom).... But what I really want to say is....I don't want to miss out on every crazy minute! Don't get me wrong. I am tired and worn out...some days down right crazy(fred will tell ya)..but aren't we all!
Put it this way....This is from a Bible study I am doing...'There are many nights I am a women who will drop into bed at night and know she has not had one solitary minute to think about herself'(Jill Briscoe)... that isn't a bad thing...because if we only think about me me me..."And..you know what? I am bored to death of me."(Erma Bombeck).
Anyway, love to you all!

No comments: