Sunday, February 25, 2007

4 little Hearts for Valentine's Day







Valentine's Day! It has an entirely different meaning now that we have 4 little kids in our house!


I stayed up Tuesday evening to make Heart Shaped Cookies for Cubbies at church on Wednesday night. I also made Heart Shaped pancakes to give the girls in the morning on Wednesday! I was tired but loved doing it. I decorated a little bit before bed and wrapped a gift for everyone, including Fred. Each of the girls got a pair of Pink Sunglasses! And Corbin a new toy for his carrier(Which L&A already have taken as their own). I also wrapped HiHo Cherry O for Chloe to open! Fred got boxers and these great pictures of the kids. Our real gift to each other is a trip to the beach I need to book ASAP!


The kids all wore their "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" shirts, and Corbin "Heart Breaker".


No comments: