Sunday, September 17, 2006

3 weeks away


3 weeks to go....And we will be a family of 6! It is so amazing that just 3.5 years ago we were headed to the hospital to have our first baby! I guess we are part of the group that makes that 2.5 children per household look out dated!
By the way.....They need to drop the .5!

We are thrilled and nervous at the same time. People ask me all the time...How do you do it? What are you going to do with 4 kids? You are a Saint....

I can't help but think...Well, what do you think I am going to do? I am going to love them all the same...Have a favorite little tid bit about each baby in my life...feed them, change them, and need a break every once in a while from them! But foremost, thank God for the blessing of them.

The next few weeks are going to be filled with lots of family time and lots of getting ready!
The pic is from Labor Day weekend...Go Pokes!

No comments: