Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hush Little Baby

I had a sonogram today! It went so well. I am 28 weeks and the baby is measuring just over that! I think she said the estimated weight was around 2.5 lbs! Even with number 5 it truly amazes me. God is just awesome. And everyday I just feel more and more blessed! The baby had his/her legs up over his/her head and arms up. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. She flipped over to the 3d version, but all you could see was nose and mouth. 2 legs were on top of the rest of the face. All very odd:) All of my other 4 would stretch out from finger tip to toe! So watching this little one be all squished is funny. My mom came with me. She enjoyed it as well. Laurel, Anabelle and Corbin were there, too. They actually did so well, thanks to some fast lollipop thinking! Anabelle was able to make out the nose and eyes. It was so cute once she saw that. And Laurel was amazed when she heard the heart beat! I can't believe we are on the last trimester! Just amazing!

1 comment:

Gina-Banafrit said...

Awwwh...the soon to be newest memeber of the Heavenly Seven!

-Regina :)