Wednesday, July 02, 2008

3rd Birthday Party








How did this happen? I can't believe my little girls are turing 3! I remember Fred and I talking when they were little babies. I remember him saying, "What do you think it will be like when they can talk and walk?" Wow, I didn't know it would be so busy...and so great. Listening to them is one of the highlites of my days! Listening to Anabelle tell me very matter of factly what she is doing, and listening to Laurel start every morning with , "Hi mommy!" is the way I want to always start my days!


I cried off and on a lot at their party. They just looked so terribly big. And next week, on their real birthday they will get big girl beds....I think it will just do me in. All my babies are getting bigger..I am not ready for that. I know some people say how wonderful it is... but I just want to hold on to each baby a day longer! Is that too much too ask?


1 comment:

holly said...

no, it's not...i am right there with you! you are really good at living in the moment, julie. happy birthday L and A!!!