Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What you DON'T have to look forward to, today....

What you "Don't Have to Look forward to today..."
So I wanted to catch the last part of the View. Kirk Cameron was going to be on, and I wanted to hear him talk about being a Christian on such a public show! Not to mention I wanted to see Joy and Whoopie squirm a little.
So it was good and all. I headed to Corbin's room bc all the kids had been playing in there. Chloe throws the door open gagging. She sticks her hand out and as she is about to puke says, "I have bubba's shoeies on my hand!" I try to ask her why... and she tosses it all up on the wood floor. I send her to the bathroom and grab Corbin. I am cracking up bc every time Choe looks at her hand she throws up even more. I know it is terrible. I grab the towel from the bathroom and lay it over Chloe's issue. Then I lay another one down and lay Corbin on it. I spend 3 minutes trying to get Anabelle to get me some wipes and a diaper. But I am laughing so hard. All the kids look at me and can't understand why I am laughing so hard. Anabelle comes back with a number of diapers and 1 wipe. We try that one again. Finally I get Corbin cleaned up(he had issues!), all the while Chloe is hovering over the toilet. Anabelle distributes wipes and we get Chloe's hand cleaned. I get Corbin clean and off, and get Chloe standing on the toilet now, so she can reach the sink and scrub her poor affected hand! Then a crash, that would be my favorite dish that the soap is on, bc now all 4 kids are standing on the toilet trying to wash their hands... I give a big, come on guys! Seriously, and then all start laughing. I can't really get mad now, bc I was laughing inappropriately! Ahh....
Can I say gross!
I wish I had a camera on Chloe it was so funny...every time she looked down..she gagged. I know that isn't suppose to be funny...but it was to me!

No comments: