Sunday, February 17, 2008

4 little Valentines!








My sweet Valentines! The girls all screamed, "Happy Valentine's" when I got them up.
We got so excited and got our little dresses on. We sat down for breakfast before our parties at school, and my luncheon at church I was helping with...then Chloe ran into the bathroom and got sick! Poor kid. She had to watch all the other kids go into school to have parties and snacks! We dropped her sisters off, then dropped her Valentine shoe box off with her cards to her friends. And a few dozen cookies. She was so sad! She and Corbin spent the late morning at my mom's while I was at a luncheon. It was terrific. By the time I got the 2 kids from mom's and picked the other kids up, Chloe seemed fine. All the same...missing a party at school just stinks!

1 comment:

holly said...

Love the blog!!! They are such the little cuties!