Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1st Birthday!!!!!!! a little late!!!!!










Oh my. How sad. I just noticed that Corbin's 1st birthday never made our blog. 4th kid. What can I tell you.
Sweet Buh Buh....little did I know that peaceful morning....that I new you were on your way....did I really know you were going to change my life.
I mean, how much can the 4th kid in a bunch change an already nutty world. You have blessed my heart beyond words. To have a sweet
little boy give me kisses and lay his head on my shoulder. I am so lucky. You are such a big boy. And I think that is what makes it even sweeter.
I think of the big strong man you will be someday and I pray you will still want to come and lay your head on my shoulder and give me sweet kisses!
You are so happy and so funny. I can't imagine how dull life could have been without your surprise appearance! God is amazing... he blesses
us when we don't ask...he gives what we don't even know we need...and boy oh boy...I needed you!
You are a perfect fit into our family....you snuggle right in the midst of it all. You may not get your pjs completely put on before we have to run off to
help another situation...you may have to take you milk in the car on the go to get someone somewhere else.. you may have to have a meal fed to you by a 2 year old sister or if you are lucky a 4 year old sister! But you have a Mommy who loves every inch of you....a mommy that still sneaks in your room and wakes you up to rock you at 1 am, bc that is the only time you
will sit still.... You have 3 sisters who think you hung the moon(when you aren't driving them crazy) and a Daddy who just thought he was wrapped by his girls....I can imagine what you are
going to get away with when he is in charge!!!!
We love you... we pray you become the strong Christ loving man you were designed to be!
Happy 1st birthday my sweet little Buh Buh!

No comments: