Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thoughts from my day

a few thoughts for the day:

today chloe was watching mickey mouse club house and they had a bunch of cows sitting up. their utters were hanging all over the place..
Chloe said, "Mommy, look at all those penises on those cows!"
we NEVER used that word till Corbin was born:)
now she is very confused..."why does the cows milk come out of her penis!"
I give:)

at target this am with all the kids...chloe announces very loudly!
"Mommy my bottom itches!"
I said, "Well scratch it!"

Anabelle grabs Laurel's arm and literally drags her into the kitchen and points at her..then she looks at me and says, "STINKY"
And boy was she!

Oh and my favorite for the day....
Laurel was feeding a baby doll in the toy closet with a very small white bottle. I don't remember having one of these...oh yes...it is the TAMPON she opened up and was playing with! fantastic!
See your kids don't really need toys after all!

And now I am trying to do laundry and am seriously thinking about putting a HUGE dresser in Corbin's closet(right next to the laundry room) and put everyone's clothes in there! It isn't like any
of them use their dressers...Fred and I do!

No comments: