Thursday, April 12, 2007

April 2007

I has been a while since I have had a chance to really write anything! But if I don't, the kids will be in college and I will forget it all:) Everyone is doing great! Corbin had his 6 month check up....drumb roll please(roll being the key word)...he is 22lbs! 28 inches long..and his head.. well it is REALLY LARGE! Anyway, a healthy boy to say the least! He is so happy! He loves to eat. And soon will get to try avacodos! He has had some cereal but I am a bad mom and don't always have time for it:) Forth kid..what can I say!
He can sit up a little bit on his own and is trying to roll over. But to be honest, his FAT gets in the way! When he is on his side it is all squished together and he has clevege! Hello! I love that little man!
Chloe is growing as well! She has gotten a bit taller in the past few months and just looks like a big girl! She is very into the Annie sound track. It is ALWAYS in my car and playing!
Speaking of little red heads...Anabelle is so funny these days. She always has a project(as my sister would say). She has to be working on something and is so serious about it. She loves to cuddle with her sisters and pull Chloe's hair. Something we are working on.
Laurel, my sweat mama's girl! She loves mommy these days! She had her first trip for stitches. So, Laurel somehow smashed her hand in the door jam while we were out of town. So we had to take her to an Urgent Care in Broken Arrow Ok. They said her nail would just fall off and grow back. It looked awful. We bandaged it and so on. This was a Thursday night. Monday we went to the pediatrician and she said that she needed to have it looked at and probably reattached bc she could possible 1. never grow another nail 2. grow a nail that is deformed! Great, there goes her hand modeling job. It is on her left had as well! So she went to a plastic surgeon and ended up having to a few stitches in the nail bed and her nail stiched back on. A few weeks later now, her nail has completely fallen off! GROSS!
Anyway, other then that she is my sweet cuddly girl(little demanding though!)

No comments: