Tuesday, November 21, 2006

6 weeks old





I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks! Time flies when you are having fun(or when you are so busy you forget to have a glass of water...Which is good bc you also forget to go to the bathroom!). Corbin is a chunk. I had to take all the kids to the dr last week. What a chore. I was sweating by the time we got into the doctor's office. 3 of the 4 kids were sick! Corbin and Laurel with colds and Anabelle with a sinus infection. I always prided myself on the fact that my kids never were sick as babies...Pride will do you in every time. As we were going in and out of the hospital last week I ran into a number of nurses that I now know. I feel like I should have an employee badge up there!
I also had my last dr appt this week. It was almost sad(not so sad that I was to go back anytime soon) because we have been there non stop. The dr and 2 nurses have always been so nice to me and the kids. Chloe was sad when I told her we won't be back for a long time.
Corbin weighed in last week at 12lbs 4 ounces. That is 1/2 the size of L&A! He is a big guy. I think he eats twice as much as the girls did at this age. Must be a male thing. He is still a happy baby, sick and all. Sleep well. He did sleep 6 hours on Saturday night. But that was short lived. I think he doesn't understand the rule in our house...you must sleep through the night at 6 weeks or 10 lbs. Take your pick! Everyone else is doing well. We are getting ready to decorate for Christmas. Chloe is very excited. L&A are trying to say real words. Well, ones I understand. Anabelle says a version of 'Laurel Emily.' If you ask Laurel if she can say Anabelle, she just nods her head yes. Today the 3 girls sat outside at a little table with snacks and giggled for about 20 minutes. Chloe amazes me with her patients with them.
We hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: