Thursday, April 30, 2009

Efficient caterpillar

Efficient is something I admire in anything! So, the caterpillar made his chrysalis. Well, it has been sometime and I see nothing different. I saw the ones at Chloe's school and they seem to look more advanced by now. I am going to call it, "time of death...11:33pm April 30th." Poor little guy. But I have to assume he knew he was not going to be a butterfly. I predicted moth. This entry could go one of 2 ways. It could go into something deep and meaningful about our life in death. Or it could go...well more practical at this moment.. the fact that he knew he was not going to go any further in his growth as a caterpillar. So in making a chrysalis, he really made his own coffin. As sad as that is, I have to give that little bug props for being efficient! Talk about planning ahead. Ok..I promise the next post will be full of fun and laughter!

No comments: