Monday, October 27, 2008

3 weeks










Well, sweet Savannah is a little over 3 weeks old. Seems much longer that we have been home with her, then 2 weeks! I guess that first week was a life time! What is happening here.........well, not a lot a sleep, except for Savannah:) She is good, only wakes us every 3.5 hours! Yikes...I forgot how much this part SINKS! Some people forget child birth..I forget sleepless nights! And I hate those. But that too shall pass!
Savannah had a drs appt last week and he was thrilled with her weight gain! That made us very happy! The little kids(well, guess they aren't the little ones anymore) still love being around her. Corbin officially threw his first ball at her. He didn't mean to, but it gave me a heart attack. I finally can relate to my sweet friend Holly Prather. I remember being on the phone with her and hearing, "Jackson, if you throw that ball at Presley one more time...." empty threats, right Holly!
All in all, we are good. My mom is amazing. She is about the most selfless person I know. She has been with us this entire time, not to mention had all my other kids by herself for an entire week before we got home. She gets up in the middle of the night with us, she lets me take a nap when I know she is just as tired. She is amazing. I strive to be like her. I can't wait to do this for my kids someday. Fred is constantly in awe of how much she does for us. In his fantasy world he would have bought her the house of her dreams, the car of her dreams and taken her on the trip of her dreams! But until we can do that..fantasy is great!
Some pics of the fam!

No comments: