Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finally Chloe is 5!






Well, I cannot believe sweet Chloe is 5! Seriously, it seems like the other day she was our only little baby at home. Now she is the big sister of 3 siblings! And you thought you were busy the past few years! For 2.5 years she was my only baby. Spoiled and loved, all alone! Then in 15 short months she got 2 sisters and a brother! I have to say that being the oldest of 4, at just 3.5 years old, she has done an amazing job going with the flow. She is my sweet pleaser and just wants everyone to be happy. I love her so dealry and can already tell she has a heart for giving.

She got to have so many celebrations! She had a party at the park with all of her school friends, a party at a dress up place with a few close friends and family, a family dinner! And of course treats to school! Who could ask for more!

No comments: