Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trip to Tulsa










We had a great visit in Tulsa...well excluding the ER vist and Asthma attack:) but all in all:) I LOVED having the kids together with their future spouses:) They all had a great time! And I am sure Chloe and Rhett are to be together forever. They already fight like a married old couple!
Corbin met his Great Grandmother for the first time! And the girls LOVED playing on the tire swing! I climbed on top of the support bar to get a picture. What I won't do for a pic. I think I pulled something!

I drove the 4 kids and Fred flew in the next day! Did you know you can fit a double stroller with 4 small children on it in the Shell bathroom in Atoka, Oklahoma! Oh and 1 mommy! That is important info that should be published!

Fred got to hang with his frat brother Rob and his son. Just 1 week younger then Corbin!

So, Laurel somehow smashed her hand in the door jam while we were out of town. So we had to take her to an Urgent Care in Broken Arrow Ok. They said her nail would just fall off and grow back. It looks awful. We bandaged it and so on. This was Thur. night. Today we went to the ped. and she said that she needed to have it looked at and probably reattached bc she could possible 1. never grow another nail 2. grow a nail that is deformed! Great, there goes her hand modeling job. It is on her left had as well!
We saw the surgeion and he did have to sew it up. They gave her gas and did it while I sang song after song! It was getting slim pickins when I busted out the ZT ZTA ZETA ZETA TAU ALPHA songs! She was a trooper...it was so gross!

And we fit 6 kids and 2 adults in my car. we went to McDonalds and wanted to leave the entire time!
It was so fun...i think we will wait a while to do it again!

No comments: